Wednesday, February 27, 2013

2013 February 27 - Morning Manna

With my whole heart have I sought thee: O let me not wander from thy commandments. Thy word have I hid in mine heart, that I might not sin against thee. Blessed art thou, O LORD: teach me thy statutes. With my lips have I declared all the judgments of thy mouth. I have rejoiced in the way of thy testimonies, as much as in all riches. I will meditate in thy precepts, and have respect unto thy ways. I will delight myself in thy statutes: I will not forget thy word. (Psalms 119:10-16)
Today's Morsel: You know, I think all of us have those idiosyncrasies and things within us that we don't want others to know about us. Many people say I don't want people to know about my past, they may look at me in a different way. Why not allow them to see and hear where God has brought you from? Scripture says, "And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death" Revelation 12:11). Remember, you are a new creature. That old life is under the blood. Paul wasn't ashamed to share his past. He said, "And I thank Christ Jesus our Lord, who hath enabled me, for that he counted me faithful, putting me into the ministry; Who was before a blasphemer, and a persecutor, and injurious: but I obtained mercy, because I did it ignorantly in unbelief. And the grace of our Lord was exceeding abundant with faith and love which is in Christ Jesus. This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners; of whom I am chief"(1 Timothy 1:12-15). Paul said that Jesus came to save sinners and he was the chief. Me, too! Moses told the children of Israel, if you don't do what you said you were going to do, be sure your sin will find you out. It will be revealed. So if we put it out there, the devil can't use it against you. If we hide the Word in our heart, It keeps us clean.
Sing: Thank God, for the blood. Thank God, for the blood. Thank God, for the blood, that washes white as snow.

No comments:

Post a Comment