Wednesday, January 25, 2012

2012 January 25 - Morning Manna

Say ye to the righteous, that it shall be well with him: for they shall eat the fruit of their doings. (Isaiah 3:10)
Today's Morsel: Isn't it comforting to know that God has your best interest at heart? Are you are righteous person? You know, one of those that does right. Those that know to do good and do it. John tells us, "Little children, let no man deceive you: he that doeth righteousness is righteous, even as he is righteous" (1 John 3:7). If God is righteous and we do righteousness, then we belong to Him (In this the children of God are manifest, and the children of the devil: whosoever doeth not righteousness is not of God, neither he that loveth not his brother 1 John 3:10). And if we are His, that makes us righteous and all shall be well with us. So stop worrying about stuff. It's going to be well with you if you're right. When Elisha asked the Shunmite woman whose son had died, "Is all well?", she said, "All is well." How could all be well when she was coming to tell the prophet that her son was dead? Because she was righteous. And the Lord said, "Say to the righteous it shall be well with him." John wrote, "He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still. And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last. Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city. For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie. I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star. And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely" (Revelation 22:11-17). The only reason you should be worrying is if your are not doing right. Because then it's not going to be well with you.
Sing: When you see me singing, I just want to be right. When you see me testify, I just want to be right. When you see me giving God praise, I just want to be right. When you see me worshipping the Lord, I just want to be right. Be right, be right, be right, I wanna be right!

No comments:

Post a Comment