Tuesday, December 13, 2011

2011 December 13 - Morning Manna

I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men; For kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty. For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour;
(1 Timothy 2:1-3)
Today's Morsel: I often wonder what things God would do if we forgot about our needs and just focused on the needs of others in our prayers. For the next 30 days, I would like you to focus on someone you know, someone that you would like God to make a change in their life. If they call you during your 30-days ofprayer time, don't tell them you've been praying for them, but just be a listening ear. When you pray, just ask God to bless them. Ask Him to bless them in whatever area that may come to your mind. Nothing else. Do it for five to ten minutes each day and see what God will do in their lives during that 30 days. The Lord said, "If I shut up heaven that there be no rain, or if I command the locusts to devour the land, or if I send pestilence among my people; If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land"(2 Chronicles 7:13-14). Prayer is an invitation for God to work in the lives of people.
Sing: Someone is praying for you! Someone is praying for you! When you feel you're alone, and your heart would break in two, remember someone is praying for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment