Friday, November 25, 2011

2011 November 25 - Morning Manna

"The preparations of the heart in man, and the answer of the tongue, is from the LORD. All the ways of a man are clean in his own eyes; but the LORD weigheth the spirits. Commit thy works unto the LORD, and thy thoughts shall be established" (Proverbs 16:1-3).
Today's Morsel: How's your commitment today? How committed are you to your marriage? How committed are you to your job? How committed are you to your country? How committed are you to your family? How committed are you to your God and to your church? If we aren't committed, then it's easy for us to quit. And we know that quitters never win and winners never quit. Scripture says that if we commit our works unto the Lord, then our thoughts shall be established. If I commit myself to my marriage, my job, my family, my God and anything else that I am doing to the Lord, then my mind will remained focused on these things and I won't give up or give in on them, but will work to see them through. Everything that we do in life should be done heartily as unto the Lord. When we look at Ruth, she was committed to go all the way upon the vows that she had taken. She committed her works unto the Lord and God honored her for her commitment. What about you? Would you like God to honor you for your commitment? Then whatsoever you find to do, do it heartily as unto the Lord.
Sing: Lord I give you my heart, I give you my soul, I live for you alone, every breathe that I take, every moment I'm awake, Lord have your way in me.

No comments:

Post a Comment