Sunday, February 28, 2010

1 March 2010 - Morning Manna

God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble (Psalms 46:1).


Today’s Morsel: Wallace Johnson, co-Founder of Holiday Inns, said and I quote: “I’ve had a lot of success and my share of trials. I’ve worked long and hard, often as much as 16 hours a day, under some trying circumstances. Through them all, I’ve learned that the only answer to problems and to the future of the world - is having a personal relationship with Jesus Christ. The only people who are truly happy are those who have found Jesus. The one reason we’ve always had an open Bible in every room in the Holiday Inn motels is to help people find Jesus and the solution to their problems, no matter who they are. I could reminisce about how that open Bible has saved thousands. Once a man from Mobile, Alabama, who had some business reversal packed a gun and drove to Birmingham with the intention of killing himself. When he checked into a Holiday Inn and found the open Bible in his room, he read it and found Jesus.”

I can agree with Mr. Johnson. The word of God has the answer to life's problems, but we must open it and study it to find our answer. I believe that when Jesus said, "You can find me when you seek for me with your whole heart," He was referring to studying His Word. He is the living word. Friend, no matter what the personal problems, social problems, or any other kind of problem you may have, the solution is found in the Word of God, and you coming into knowledge and having a personal relationship with Him. He’s made the difficult way perfect in my life, why not allow Him to do the same in your?

Sing: God will make way, where there seems to be no way. He works in ways we cannot see, He will make a way for me. He will be your guide, hold you closely to His side. With loving strength, for each new day, He will make a way, He will make a way.

No comments:

Post a Comment