Tuesday, April 2, 2019

Morning Manna by Rufus Parker - 2 April 2019

The Bottomless Pit
“Hell and destruction are never full; so the eyes of man are never satisfied.” (Proverbs 27:20)

Today’s Morsel:  My granddaughter and I were heading to church one Sunday morning, and as we were passing the graveyard, she said to me, “Papa, do they bury animals in graveyards?"  I told to her maybe. And I asked her why.   She said, "Well, I just saw FOX written on one of the tombstones.”  Someone asked me what I thought about global warming.  I told them it is just hell enlarging herself.  In Isaiah 5:14  Solomon said that hell and destruction are never full.  The rich man told Abraham he was tormented in those flames.  (Luke 16:24)  Satan always has room for one more sinner who dies without Christ.  As Jude said, therefore we must “Keep ourselves in the love of God, looking for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ unto eternal life. And of some have compassion, making a difference: And others save with fear, pulling them out of the fire; hating even the garment spotted by the flesh.” (Jude 1:21-23)  We must do everything we can to save others from this bottomless pit.  It was not made for us.  It is for Satan and his demons.  Are you secure in your eternal destiny?  I pray you are.  I want to see you up there.  

Sing: If we never meet again, on this earth my blessed friend; but if to God we have been true, and we live above all sin. Then for us, there’ll be a greeting for there’s going to be a meeting, I’ll see you in the rapture some sweet day.
I’ll see you in the rapture! I’ll see you in the rapture! I’ll see you in the meeting in the air.


Thought For Today:  Non-Smoking Please.

No comments:

Post a Comment