Friday, March 18, 2016

Morning Manna by Rufus Parker - 2016 March 18

And from thence he arose, and went into the borders of Tyre and Sidon, and entered into an house, and would have no man know it: but he could not be hid. (Mark 7:24)


Today’s Morsel:  When we were kids, we use​d​ to love to play hide and seek. Trying to find each other was sometimes a challenge. The Bible says that Jesus would have that no man knew that ​He was in the house, but​ He could not be hid. You can’t hide Jesus. It’s just too much light. He’s too big. Peter tried to hide ​Him by denying
​ ​
Him and cursing. But it was impossible for him to do so.  If you say that you are a Christian and born again, you can’t hide what is inside of you. Jesus said let it shine. You can try to conceal ​that Jesus is in you, but you won’t be able to. So you might as well get out in the open so that everyone can see that He’s in the house ​and that you are the temple of God.


Sing: Said I wasn’t gonna tell nobody, but I couldn’t keep it to myself, but I couldn’t keep it to myself, but I couldn’t keep it to myself.  Said I wasn’t gonna tell nobody, but I couldn’t keep it to myself, what the Lord had done for me.





Thought ​For ​Today: You can’t hide Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment