Saturday, October 24, 2015

2015 October 24 - Morning Manna

And in that day thou shalt say, O LORD, I will praise thee: though thou wast angry with me, thine anger is turned away, and thou comfortedst me. Behold, God is my salvation; I will trust, and not be afraid: for the LORD JEHOVAH is my strength and my song; he also is become my salvation. Therefore with joy shall ye draw water out of the wells of salvation. (Isaiah 12:1-3)

Today's Morsel:  I don't have the strength to go on.  I don't have the strength to put up with it anymore.  I don't have the strength to face him ever again.  I don't have the strength to tell her.  I don't have the strength to pick that up.  Please pray my strength in the Lord.  Have you ever heard those comments?  Why is it that some are strengthened and strong while others are feeble and weak?  Why do some have the strength to continue on under adversity while others do not?  Eleanor Roosevelt said, "You gain strength, courage and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face." There are going to come those times that you have to overcome fear so that you will be stronger in your walk and relationship with God.  John said that if we fear we are not made perfect in love.  Isaiah said that the LORD JEHOVAH was his strength and song; and also his salvation.  When we know God and worship Him, He gives us strength to carry on.  "Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world" (1 John 4:4).  Draw your strength from the Lord and you will always be able to go on. 

Sing:  The name of the Lord is a strong tower, the righteous run in to it, and they are safe; The name of the Lord is a strong tower, the righteous run in to it, and they are safe.  Blessed be the name of the Lord.   Blessed be the name of the Lord,  Most High.  Blessed be the name of the Lord.  Blessed be the name of the Lord,  Blessed be the name of the Lord Most High.

Thought for Today: "You gain strength, courage and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face."  Eleanor Roosevelt. 

No comments:

Post a Comment