Saturday, April 13, 2019

Morning Manna by Rufus Parker - 13 April 2019

Counterfeit
The fining pot is for silver, and the furnace for gold: but the LORD trieth the hearts.” (Proverbs 17:3)

Today’s Morsel:  There has been so much counterfeiting of money lately, that bank tellers and cashiers are having to receive training to be able to know real money from counterfeit.  Gold and silver are comparatively worthless until they are separated from every other mineral.  The same is true with us.  We cannot rise to the heights which God desires and has appointed for us until there is a separation made between us and our sinful habits, motives, and desires. Therefore, God tries the heart to see if we are real.  "For as a man thinketh in his heart so is, he." Proverbs 23:7  When situations come in your life, don't credit Satan; perhaps it is God seeing if you are the real deal.  

Sing: It’s real! It’s real! I know it’s real.  This Pentecostal blessing and I know, I know, it’s real.  It’s real! It’s real! I know it’s real. This Pentecostal blessing and I know, I know, it’s real.

Thought For Today: Be the real deal


1 comment:

  1. This was dinner tonight at our house... I am too tired some days to come up with fantastic or extravagant meal ideas, plus the kids don't eat my best meals anyways. Tonight I wanted them to get some good calories so I added sausage to the recipe. It's delicious and hearty and best of all, it's super easy.
    Geesh, what an ego on this one. Sure hope he and those other Founding Fathers can put in a few clauses about women’s independence in all those documents they’re fighting about because being unable to own property or vote, and precluded by sex from 98 percent of jobs in the Colonies is really slowing down my game. I’d dump this jerk in a heartbeat if I had more options.
    kizi jogos
    free online games 2019
    a10 3 player games

    ReplyDelete