Friday, December 29, 2017

Morning Manna by Rufus Parker - 2017 December 29

“And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not. As we have therefore opportunity, let us do good unto all men, especially unto them who are of the household of faith” 
(Galatians 6:9-10)

Today’s Morsel:  Okay, we are approaching the end of the year. So I want you to ask you a question.  How many opportunities did you miss to do good to other saints of God?  Based on that number, was it because you were weary and tired?   We must get to the point of nevertheless in our lives.  No matter what evils, troubles or weariness come upon us, we must still learn to seek opportunities to do good.  Especially to those who are of the household of faith.  Let us not grow weary in well-doing.  

Sing:  I’m gonna praise the Lord anyway that I can.  I’m gonna praise the Lord anyway that I can.  Praise Him in the morning, praise Him all day long  I’m gonna praise the Lord anyway that I can.

Thought For Today:  Don't  miss any opportunities to do good.

No comments:

Post a Comment