Saturday, December 3, 2016

Morning Manna by Rufus Parker - 2016 December 3

And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel. (Genesis 3:15)

Today’s Morsel:  After the fall of Adam and Eve in the garden, God immediately established a plan of salvation and redemption for mankind.  He told Satan, I will put enmity between thee and the woman.  God knew in his current state, man would be no match for Satan; and therefore God would need to defeat him Himself.   Paul records in Galatians 4:4-5, “But when the fullness of the time was come, God sent forth his Son, made of a woman, made under the law, To redeem them that were under the law, that we might receive the adoption of sons."  Jesus came for one purpose, to redeem us from the bondage of Satan.

Sing:  Down from His glory, ever living story, My God and Savior came, and Jesus was His name.  Born in a manger, to His own a stranger, a man of sorrow, tears and agony.
O’ how I love Him!  How I adore Him!  My breath, my sunshine, my all in all!  The great Creator became my Savior, and all God’s fullness dwelleth in Him. 

Thought For Today:  He came down so that we could live.

No comments:

Post a Comment