Wednesday, February 25, 2015

2015 February 25 - Morning Manna

In your patience possess ye your souls. (Luke 21:19)

Today's Morsel: Every time I drive by a cemetery, I ask myself, I wonder how many of those people lost their soul. And I usually begin to reflect on my own life and ask myself the question if am I ready should Jesus come for me at that moment.  I usually find myself repenting of a thought or action because I do not want to spend eternity in hell. Because our world has gotten into a jiffy pop mode; you know - the I want it now mentality; this same mentality has crept into the church.  People are ready to hit the door as soon as the pastor begins the altar call.  Many of those people who  say they are born again, no longer seem to have time to pray with anyone else at the altar.  They seem to have no patience for anyone else to receive what they have received.  These folks are those who feel secure in themselves.   James said that even when we fall into divers temptations, we need to allow patience a chance to make us complete.  Any trial or trouble is to test your patience. You must let her (patience) have her time and space in your life so that you do not lose your soul.  A soul that is lost did not possess patience.

Sing: Learning to lean, I'm learning to lean, learning to lean on Jesus; finding more power, than I've ever dreamed, I'm learning to lean on Jesus!

Thought for Today: Wait on the Lord, be of good courage and He will strengthen your heart. Wait I say on the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment