Thursday, February 12, 2015

2015 February 12 - Morning Manna

"Evil pursueth sinners: but to the righteous good shall be repayed"
(Proverbs 13:21).

Today's Morsel: It seems that the world is turned upside down and evil is on the rise.  Really what is happening is, Satan only knows he has a short time to work and so evil is pursuing sinners.  You see evil, is just one letter short of devil.  If Jesus had never taken our sins upon Himself, He could have probably lived. But as soon as He begin to took on the sins of the world, and forgave people of their sins, evil pursued Him, to kill Him (my thought). Sin is always associated with evil and wrong doing.  Evil is the reward that Satan pays to those who sin.  He knows that those who sin will soon turn to completely to evil ways.  But Jesus rewards and pays the righteous with good.  Good things!  Good life!  And a good family and friends.  Don't let sin remain in your life.  If you do, evil will soon be at your door.

Sing:  Lord I give myself to You, for all the times You've been so true. I wish that there was more that I could do. I give myself to You.

Thought for Today: Let not sin reign in your mortal body.

No comments:

Post a Comment