Saturday, December 25, 2010

2010 December 25 - Morning Manna

And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins.  Now all this was done, that it might be fulfilled which was spoken of the Lord by the prophet, saying, Behold a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us.
(Matthew 1:21-23)

Today's Morsel:   CHRISTMAS.  One song writer says - its the most wonderful time of the year!  I would tend to agree.  Not just because of the gay happy meetings, the kids of good cheer, or the mistletoe!!  It is the most wonderful time of the year, because we are celebrating the birth of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.  I enjoy my own birthday, and I am thankful when my wife bakes a cake for me and my family & friends help me celebrate the day I was born; so how much more that we celebrate God Himself leaving heaven to come robed in flesh to save His people from their sins?   Enjoy this great day.  Spend it celebrating the greatest gift of all, Jesus' love for you.

SING:  Happy Birthday Jesus; I'm so glad it's Christmas; All the tinsel and lights; And the presents are nice.  But the real gift is you.

Happy Birthday Jesus; I'm so glad it's Christmas; All the carols and bells; Make the holiday swell; And it's all about you.  Happy Birthday Jesus, Jesus I love You.
 
MERRY CHRISTMAS!

No comments:

Post a Comment